Whether you’re a makeup artist yourself or just want to step up your own knowledge about how to achieve certain looks, it makes sense to follow some of top artists on social media for inspiration and ideas. Here are few to start with:
- Sir John: This celebrity makeup artist has worked with Khloe Kardashian, Beyoncé, Joan Smalls, Soo Joo Park and a lot more big names, and we love the gorgeous shots he routinely serves up on Instagram.
- Daniel Martin: Daniel is another of the celebrity makeup artists to follow on Instagram just to see the amazing looks he consistently creates.
- Pat McGrath: The Creative Design Director for Procter and Gamble plus makeup guru to the stars is great to follow on Instagram for looks and on Twitter for news and updates.
- Gucci Westman: We enjoy her Twitter feed because of all the insightful links and inspirational photos.
- Pati DuBroff: If you do not know Pati DuBroff yet, she has worked with Angelina Jolie, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift and more. Following her offers a stream of ideas to try.
- Jackie Gomez: Jackie has also worked with a heavy A-list roster, including Beyoncé, so her Twitter and Instagram feeds are full of wonderful eye candy for beauty fans.
- Charlotte Tilbury: Head of her own beauty line, Charlotte offers great how-to articles and cool contests on her Twitter feed, along with a string of eye-catching videos on Instagram.
- Mario Dedivanovic: He is a key favorite of Kim Kardashian and considered to be the king when it comes to the #MasterClass. His various social media feeds offer a nice blend of images, tips and product ideas.
- Lisa Eldridge: Another beauty superstar and author of Face Paint, an in-depth look at the history of makeup. We prefer her YouTube feed because of all of the fascinating tutorials.
- Sam Fine – He is said to be a living beauty legend as an innovator of many celebrity looks, including that of Queen Latifah. We prefer his Instagram feed because of his cool curation of images and videos.
Adore Cosmetics formulates leading-edge skin care products to protect against the effects of the sun, environmental contaminants and other common causes of skin issues like wrinkles, lines, spots and dark circles, among others. Read Adore Cosmetics reviews online at Adore Cosmetics.
January 23, 2019 By admin
July 30, 2016 By admin